Delegation of Trier University of Applied Sciences Visited NCUT
President representative Prof. Franz Kluge and other two faculty of Trier University of Applied Sciences, visited our school on the morning of 15th, Sep, 2015. Delegates visited the digital media interactive experience center of College of Information Engineering and the laboratory of College of Architecture and Civil Engineering in our school, and had academic exchanges with our faculty. Vice president NCUT Prof. Li Zhengxi and professor Franz Kluge exchanged their ideas on developing two sides cooperation and communication on digital media and landscape design, and then they signed cooperation intention memorandum.
On the night of 15th, Sep, upon the invitation of business delegation from Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany, Dean of College of Information Engineering Wang Jingzhong and other two faculty attended the reception for Chinese and German representatives in the field of business and politics in Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany. They also had an informal meeting with lieutenant governor of Rheinland-Pfalz Eveline Lemke and German Ambassador Michael Clauss.
Trier locates on Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany, where Marx was born. Trier University of Applied Sciences, established in 1971, is a German national university. At present, it contains 7,800 students and faculty, and maintains the cooperative relationship with more than 140 institutions.
More highlights & notices
- School leaders and our alumnus held communication discussion for further plan
- The Delegations of New Zealand's National Institute Of Technology Sign Exchange Program With Our School
- School of Architecture was awarded a prize of Pusan Korea international architectural culture
- Measures of Beijing Government Scholarship in North China University of Technology
- Delegation of Trier University of Applied Sciences Visited NCUT